Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. All content available on the website is owned by KELLY G FLORALS. All such rights are reserved.
2. These terms and conditions and any other policies referred to in these terms and conditions apply to your use of and access to the website and any other website or application permitting you to place an order with KELLY G FLORALS for any products and services including all orders submitted by you for any products or services made available by us for purchase over the Website. By accessing this Website you agree to these Terms, we, therefore, advise you to read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must stop to access this Website and all applications immediately. KELLY G FLORALS reserve the right to alter these terms from time to time, and changes will take immediate effect.
3. You agree that the information you provide when you register on the Website is true and accurate and you will notify our customer service team of any changes to that information.
4. We may change, withdraw, or suspend access to the Website with or without notice and with no liability to you.
5. Any information that you upload to the Website for publication will be considered non-confidential and we have the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, exploit, modify, alter and/or disclose to third parties any such information for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any information posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
6. By placing an order you agree and understand that we may collect, use, store and process your personal data.
7. KELLY G FLORALS will not be responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website and you hereby agree to be responsible to KELLY G FLORALS for and indemnify KELLY G FLORALS and keep KELLY G FLORALS indemnified against all costs, damages, expenses, losses, and liabilities incurred and/or suffered by KELLY G FLORALS as a result of any claim in respect of your use of the Website.
8. KELLY G FLORALS has the right to remove any information or posting you make on the Website.
9. All information on the Website is an invitation to treat only and is not an offer or unilateral contract. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the products listed in your order from us. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order in our discretion for any reason whatsoever without liability to you.
10. Before you submit your order, you will be given the opportunity to review your selection, check the total price of your order and correct any input errors.
11. All of our flower products are individually crafted from the best blossoms daily. If any flower has shown is unavailable for any reason, we may make a substitution of equal or greater value in a similar color to ensure timely delivery.
12. Variations in the display properties of the computer hardware you use to view the Website may mean that the colors, measurements of the Products displayed on the Website and the Products delivered to you may differ in appearance in minor respects.
13. We endeavor to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is correct. Occasionally, however, an error may occur and Products may be mispriced. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on the Website, we will contact you and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel your order. We will not be obliged to supply Products at an incorrect price.
14. KELLY G FLORALS may vary the prices of products listed on the Website at any time and without any notice.
15. You confirm that the credit or payment method that is being used is yours and that all details you provide to us are correct and accurate. If the issuer of your card or payment method refuses to authorize payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
16. If your credit or payment method is not denominated in the currency of your purchase indicated on the Website, the final price may be charged in the currency of your card or account. Such final price is calculated and charged by your card issuer or bank or payment method provider and therefore we shall not be responsible for any cost, expense, charge or other liability which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of your card issuer or payment method provider charging you in a different currency other than the currency of your purchase as displayed on the Website.
17. We provide free shipping to metropolitan areas. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have given on your order form, we can not be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect, please ensure the recipient’s address you provide in the order form is accurate.
18. KELLY G FLORALS will endeavor to despatch your order safely and on time. However delivery time could be affected due to weather or traffic conditions and/or unforeseen situations like black rainstorm signal has been raised and/or authorities issue typhoon signal number 8 or higher, we shall notify you of such delay as soon as possible or for rearrangement purpose.
19. In the event of the customer’s absence at the time of delivery or refusal to accept item/s by the recipient, will still be considered as delivered. If redelivery is needed, the purchaser will be charged with additional cost.
20. Orders received after any specified “cut off” or “last order” time or received on a day which is not a working day, estimated delivery times will be calculated from the date on which the order is processed, unless otherwise specified.
21. We shall not be liable for any additional expenses nor for damage to property or injury to persons on Buyer’s premises arising from delivery or use of the items purchased, however, caused.
22. In case of products provided by Buyers, all risk of damage or loss during storage, process or transit shall be Buyer’s.
23. With respect to cancellation made, a refund fee 5% of your total purchase amount will be charged.